Sunday, February 06, 2005



HELLO PPL! I OVERSLEPT ON FRIDAY(again!) SO DONT ASK ME WHY I DIDNT GO TO SCHOOL K? LOL. =x

Okay I know this isnt a thing to be proud of, but I cant help it! I was tired. Exhausted. Simply weak. Hah. =x

Anyway, on friday, after I finally woke up at arnd 11.30am,I went to meet Xian and we went to Wanyi's workplace to find her. After which we went to Singapore poly open house. See, I went to a OPEN HOUSE. Not to play mind you. =x On our way there, we saw this lil' cute boy who kept eyeing us. So, we played with him. He's realllllllli cute! >

*All right, I've just learn how to upload images on blog. Taught by my xiao di, jvn-. So, hehehe, gonna put lotsa lotsa pics here! =x Anyway, that's the cute lil' boy boy. =x

And on the train,and SP, we took photos, again! >
This is Wanyi, with tt lil' prince.
>
This is us, on the train. Just kinda zi lian, you mei you? =x
>
That woman who appears to be so shy is not so shy after all. Wuahaha! *Evil grins*

We didnt really take any photos at SP. The place is a mess and we got lost here and there. Hmrph! Suddenly, we remembered Kev and his candid photo with his sis. So, Xian and I intended to imitate one. And here it goes,
>

haha, All right. Tt's about it. Shall do more next time. It's funnnn!!




beautiful day, in bliss :) 10:17 pm






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT